National Account Executive
Salary £30,000 + Benefits
One of UK’s most successful privately owned ambient food businesses has created an opportunity for a National Account Executive to join the team. The business has established themselves as one of the leading suppliers within the categories they operate. Supplying high quality products branded and private label food products, the business has a strong presence across the grocery multiple retail channel. The business has seen huge growth over recent years and remains highly profitable. Following growth of their UK business, they are now looking to appoint a National Account Executive to support the wider commercial team.
As a National Account Executive, you will support the wider commercial team across their wide portfolio of retail customers. Reporting into the Senior National Account Manager you will work closely with the entire Sales team as well as the Category, Purchasing, Technical, Planning and Operations teams.
Key responsibilities within the role include;
- Building and managing strong relationships
- Employing innovative sales solutions to deliver value and exceed targets
- Managing contract balances, store visits, artwork lead times and monitoring retail prices
- Compile weekly sales reports, track run rates and deal with new line forms
- Working closely with the Supply Chain team through forecasting and delivery
- Working with the Category Insight Manager reporting on the latest developments and trends within the category
- Compiling commercial presentations to present to the individual customers
The successful candidate for this position should ideally have one to two years commercial experience within the FMCG sector. You will hold a minimum of a 2.1 degree within an aligned subject. It is important that you have an interest in food, you have a good eye for detail and numbers, you are results driven and a real team player.
For more information regarding this role please contact Aidan Goodall on 01943 667 280 or firstname.lastname@example.org